The answer is to update that recipient's details, change the name to someone else and put in that new person's measurements. Here are the steps to do that:
- If you have created a sweater pattern that you have not yet purchased, click the "Edit" button to go to the "Edit sweater specifications" page as if you were going to change that sweater. If you don't have one that is not yet purchased, then start a new one and enter some yarn information to get to the "Edit sweater specifications" page.
- On that page, select the name of the person you want to remove in the dropdown. It doesn't matter if the sweater you are editing is not for that person. You can change it back later.
- Click "Update [recipient's] measurements".
- Change the name to someone you will knit a sweater for and enter their proper measurements and click "Save recipient."
- If you are editing an already created sweater, change the "Who for" back to the person that one is really for. If you are creating a new pattern, either continue creating the pattern, or abandon the effort by clicking the "Sweaters" link at the top of the page.
Now the person you don't want to see in the list has become a new person with new measurements. However, just so you know, changing the recipient's name or measurements after a sweater pattern has been purchased will not change that pattern. It will always be for that person with the measurements at the time you purchased the pattern. But if you don't want to see even the pattern that you created for them, all you have to do is hide that sweater from your view by following the instructions in my earlier post.
I know that seems a bit confusing. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments on this page or, better yet, in the forum.
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think of this blog entry here. Please go to Phrancko Sweater Knitters Forum for more general questions and comments about the Phrancko.com website.